Adairsville, Georgia

I to have a saging out of shape mattress,i drove to the company store where i purchased it ,GONE CLOSED ,SOLD OUT, . A thousand dollar mattress shot out in a year. Can anyone spell CLASS ACTION!!!!!!

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of spears mattress mattress from Spears Mattress and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Spears Mattress to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Spears Mattress for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Spears Mattress?

Comments

I have the same mattress and it looks just like the one you have any.The store I bought it from will not replace it because I can't find my receipt.

They know when I bought it. Bought it in 2013. Get a lawyer and we will fill suit.

Email me at tmoates12@att.net and see what we can do.

Is it true the company has closed down? They are no longer in Rome, GA?

to Anonymous #1001601

They were bought out by Southerland Bedding out of Nashville, TN. You can try calling them about a warranty issue but there is no guarantee that they will handle it since Southerland did not actually "build" your mattress.