I run a mattress store in NC and we used to carry Englander mattresses made by Spears Bedding.I recently had a customer from 2012 call about a warranty claim.

Since we no longer carry Englander products, the only way to handle such a claim is through the manufacturer itself. Spears was bought by Southerland Bedding in Nashville, TN late 2014 and has since moved all production up there from Rome, GA.

If anyone has an issue with an Englander mattress, you can try to get in touch with Southerland, but there is no guarantee that they will honor a Spears warranty.I hope this helps some of you, as I hate to see anyone be stuck with a broken-down mattress.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss warranty issue of englander mattress. Spears Mattress needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned englander mattress in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Spears Mattress.

Comments

Very helpful. Thank you!

Thank you!I sent my warranty info in and couldn't figure out why no one had responded.

I'll try this route - I appreciate your taking the time to post this here.:)