Wish I had read these reviews before I bought my $800 mattress.Like everybody else, mine sagged after just a few months.

My old mattress was better than this one. I bought a new one because I suffer with severe back problems and thought a new mattress would be more comfortable.

Did anyone ever pursue a class action suit against these people?

And, of course, could find no phone number for them.If anyone would like to respond my email is sandycookfin@aol.com.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Spears Mattress. The most disappointing about spears mattress mattress from Spears Mattress was mattress sagged after few months Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Spears Mattress.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Spears Mattress to other companies on our site.

Comments

This company went out of business but got it resolved through the mattress dealer that I bought from. Resolved and now happy.

Tallahassee, Florida, United States #1164354

I have same complaint as you, and no phone number available.My old mattress is much older and help up.

new one slumps on the sides.very unhappy.

Found out I had a 10 year warranty. All I had to do was contact the store and they set me up with a new mattress. All is OK now.

sandycook31
Louisville, Kentucky, United States #1108409

Anybody there to start a discussion?