1.4

I BOUGHT A SPEARS MATTRESS AND BOX SPRING AT FARMERS FURNITURE 6 YEARS AGO. JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE IT SAGGED WITH A HUGE HUMP IN THE MIDDLE.

I DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT THE WARRANTY, BUT WHEN I WAS GOING TO BUY A NEW ONE I ASKED ABOUT IT AT FARMERS FURNITURE IN ENTERPRISE ,ALABAMA THEY SAID IT HAD A NON PRORATED WARRANTY AND THEY WOULD COME LOOK AT IT. THEY SENT THEIR MAN OUT TO THE HOUSE. HE TOOK ONE LOOK AT IT AND SAID WE WILL GET YOU A NEW MATTRESS.

ONE WEEK LATER I HAD A NEW MATTRESS AND IT WASN'T A SPEARS BUT ONE THAT I CHOSE FROM THEIR SHOWROOM.

FARMERS STOOD BEHIND THEIR PRODUCT.!!!!!!!

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Spears Mattress. The most disappointing about spears mattress mattress from Spears Mattress was quality and mattress sagged after few months Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Spears Mattress.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Spears Mattress to other companies on our site.

Comments

Roanoke, Virginia, United States #1233897

Bought a Spears/Englander mattress several years ago also. Made a couple phone calls then gave up.

First week I knew I had made a MISTAKE !

No support, big hump in the middle, absolute junk. Don't buy !!!!!!!